Welcome to the Website of The ACC Viet Nam Company,
The ACC Viet Nam Company is one of the most prestigious law firm in Vietnam , the domestic and foreign customers trust and appreciate.
We would like to let you know about the OUR SPECIALISED SERVICES – CONTRACT DISPUTES CONSULTANCE
WHAT ARE CONTRACT DISPUTES?
Contracts are formed when 2 parties agree to abide certain rules and guidelines which are essential in governing the way they conduct their business. Contracts clearly spell out the obligations and rights of all parties. However, disputes could still arise when one party fails to fulfil the terms spelled out by the contract or when one party exploits a certain loophole in the contract.
Below are some of the common types of contract claims:
• Construction contracts
• Business sales and mergers agreements
• Joint venture agreements
• Non-complete agreements
• Vendor agreements
• Trade agreements
• Partnership agreements
• Franchise agreements
• Supply contracts
• Lease agreements
• Parts contracts
CONDITIONS FOR PURSUING A CONTRACT DISPUTE
• The following conditions should be considered when deciding whether to pursue a contract dispute:
• Contract breaches must have occurred within 2 years
• Vietnam is the most appropriate forum to commence the proceedings
• Sufficient funds to carry out court proceedings
• Cost effectiveness to commence a law suit
If you have any inquiries or would like to request for further information, please contact us by calling or sending us an email. We will attend to your request as soon as possible.
The ACC Viet Nam Company – The leading and highly recommended business law firm in Vietnam.
2017/05/23Thể loại : Chưa được phân loạiTab :